Páginas

jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Drivers Silvercrest GTA2000



Silvercrest GTA2000, una tableta que a mi me ha salido muy buena.
Silvercrest GTA2000, a digital tablet that helps me to be better at this ^^

I'm doing this post, not because this blog turns to a "direct download blog", is because I think that this information is usefull for everybody.
The past year I'd bought a Silvercrest digital tablet at LIDL. It's very good, really, even if it doesn't a Wacom. It's more cheap than the anothers but it has a good quality. The problem came when I tried to install the drivers at another PC, searching the drivers on Internet, but I didn't found nothing. The only thing that I've found was Grand Theft Auto, because the model of this tablet is called GTA -___- 
So, I took my CD drivers, put all the content in a .rar file and uploaded to Mediafire. This way, everyone who has this tablet and had losed his CD drivers or can't install the CD (you're in a notebook without floppy) then you can download the drivers from my blog.


This isn't illegal. Because this CD isn't comercial. And I'm not receiving money for submit this to Mediafire, I'm doing it because I think that this is helpfull to all the users of Silvercrest GTA2000.

Hago este post no porque este blog se vaya a convertir en un blog de descargas, sino porque creo que esto es útil para todos.
El año pasado compré una tableta digitalizadora del LIDL, marca Silvercrest. Me ha salido muy buena, y quería instalar los drivers en otro ordenador que no tiene disquetera. Por tanto, los busqué en Internet, pero no encontré nada (encima, como el modelo se llama GTA, solo aparecían los juegos de Grand Theft Auto). Por tanto, he pasado el contenido del CD de mi tableta a un RAR y lo he subido a Mediafire. Así, todos los que tenéis esta tableta y habéis pasado por el fastidio de tener que reinstalar los drivers o haber perdido el CD, ya tenéis una solución ^^

Esto no es ilegal. Porque este CD no se vende. Yo no me estoy lucrando haciendo esto, solo intento ayudar a los usuarios de la misma tableta que la mía.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario