Páginas

jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Doin' some stuff for my fic/ Publicitando el fic


 Thats I'm working on those days, to make some fanarts of my fic, because I've seen on deviantART every kind of OC's and I want to try it too. By the way, Bianka is going to have four years (yep, I've create her the 2007 Christmas >////<) and I want to bring her some "birthday".


From the first design to this it passed a looooong time. One day, I'll seek from my old and crappy art and I'll show you, then you can laugh of me and my old art xDD Everybody changes when we draw and I'm happy and proud to know that now I'm a little bit better :3


Now, I'm going to make the lineart with SAI and probably color it with the same one, because this Photoshop that I have installed in this computer it's so much old and it trolls me D:


Well, see you son! ^^

Esto es en lo que voy a trabajar estos días, en hacer un poco de publicidad de mi fic, visto que en deviantART y cosas así hay de todo, pues yo también quiero intentarlo. Además, Bianka va a cumplir dentro de poco cuatro añitos ^///^ (realmente, Myô, aunque es su incorpóreo, tiene más tiempo XD) y también quería homenajearla.

Del primer artwork de la moza hasta este hay EONES. Un día lo buscaré entre mis antiguos dibujos para que os riáis un poco de mí. Todos cambiamos a la hora de dibujar, y yo estoy orgullosa de decir que he mejorado, aunque sea un poco.

Ahora toca pasarlo por SAI y luego colorear, no sé si en Photoshop o en SAI, ya que este PS es muy antiguo y me vacila lo que quiere -__-

Así que nada! Hasta la próxima!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario